Our Replacement Loose / Tethered Mallets are designed for use with a range of Percussion Play instruments, these replacement mallets will ensure you can keep the music playing for longer. If you’re looking for additional mallets or perhaps your current mallets are starting to show signs of wear and tear, or are missing then these replacement mallets will ensure you can quickly get your outdoor musical instrument back in full working order.
Over the last 10 years, we have continuously developed our range of mallets to meet market demands and provide the best quality products available. Our current patented design is our most robust, vandal-resistant to date which has been proven to withstand the wear and tear of a busy outdoor music park or playground.
The Pentatonic Symphony Freechimes and Diatonic Symphony Freechimes both have three pairs of mallets – 2 large (pairs) and 1 small (pair). Also, the term ‘Loose’ means the mallet comes with no wires or cables – if you require mallets with cables then please select the ‘Tethered’ mallets.
If you are unsure of which beater to order please request a consultation, and we will be happy to provide detailed answers to your questions!
Note: If you are looking for Replacement mallets for out Babel/Petal Drum outdoor instrument, please visit this page.
Compatibility / Recommended Instrument-Use
- Large Red Mallets are recommended for use with Marimba, Grand Marimba, Akadinda, Mirror Chimes, Colossus Chimes, Tubular Bells, Alto Diatonic Freechimes, Alto Pentatonic Freechimes.
- Small Red Mallets for use with all other Xylophones, Metallophones, Chimes and Bells (except Capella)
- Small Alpine Green Mallets (soft) for use with Harmony Bells
- Small Moss Green Mallets (hard) for use with Harmony Flowers
- Small Black Mallets (soft) for use with Capella and to replace any small red mallet if a quieter sound is required.